- How do I register?
- How do I enroll in a training program? Do I have to commit to the entire program?
- Where are most of your students from?
- Do you offer financial aid?
- When is registration open?
- How much do courses cost?
- When are courses offered?
- Is every course offered every semester?
- Where are the classrooms located?
- Some courses list other courses as prerequisites; if I have the necessary skills and experience, can these prereqs be waived?
- Do you provide placements or internships?
All online registration is conducted through the SCAE website.
The training programs are just sets of individual classes: students can take classes individually (e.g. to meet personal goals) or in sequence towards a Program Certificate. The price of the training program depends on the price of the classes included in the program.
While the Academy is located in Santa Clara, we attract students from throughout the Bay Area, including Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, San Jose, Milpitas, & Fremont.
No, we do not offer financial aid. However, please see the Resources page for information on programs like work2future that can help cover the cost of classes.
Please visit the SCAE website to check course availability.
Nearly all courses cost $279. Select courses cost $139. Please visit the SCAE website for course availability and fees.
4 times a year.
Classes are held at this location:
1840 Benton St.
Santa Clara, CA 95050
See the Location page for a map and directions.
This is handled on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us.
Not at this time.
All registration is done via the the SCAE website. When you're ready to register, head over!